Giving you 100% makes you better and you deserve better! Step 1: Study The Challenge (posted Here)Step 2: Video Your 30Sec SessionStep 3: Post Your Video HereStep 4: Spread The Word (Scroll to check out the further entry detailsand Ts and Cs) >>>
Garreth’s professional sporting career started at the age of 19, playing flank to Top Fight Club rugby in Durban at Crusaders Rugby Club. In 2007, The Natal Rugby Union selected him for a program that meant the change from Flank to Hooker with the promise of a Natal Sharks Rugby contract. One of the requirements was that he increased his fitness levels.
Spending time with the Shark’s fitness coach, Jason Vorster, who at the time South Africa’s leading MMA coach who used the sport as a form of training. It became clear to Jason that Garreth had a natural ability and he was encouraged to pursue this direction.
Garreth agreed to an amateur fight and was hooked.
Garreth completed his amateur career undefeated with a 10-0 fight record. In 2008, after turning professional, Garreth won his first pro fight for Fight Club against JP Kruger. He then made the move to Johannesburg to further his career by joining South Africa’s top MMA gym, Fight Fit Militia (FFM). In 2009 Garreth started fighting for the Extreme Fight Championships (EFC).
Soldierboy went on to becoming one of the biggest household names in EFC South Africa as he claimed the championship title twice during his reign, but the athlete had his mind set on an international stage. Shortly after his 2nd victory, Garreth was invited to fight in the Ultimate Fighting Championship the most prestigious event in the MMA field.
After a close loss in his first UFC fight in Poland, humbled by the experience the athlete picked himself up, motivated by the unwavering support of his family, team and fans, he began gearing himself for his second and last chance to fight on the UFC circuit.
He fights in Dublin on the 24th OCT 2015 on the same day as the Rugby World Cup Final. What a sporting event it shall be. For fan park tickets to both events in JHB or CT please click the details below.
GARRETH MCLELLAN IS MANAGED BY
We are great at managing our fighters inside and outside the ring. Do you think you have what it takes? Tell us what separates you from the crowd, show us what makes you different? Give us a reason to invest in you.
Panasonic “Soldierboy #fitterisbetter” Promotion Terms and Conditions • These terms and conditions were last amended: [14/011/2016] • These terms and conditions apply to the Panasonic Soldierboy #fitterisbetter promotion (“the Promotion”). This promotion is also known as the "Soldierboy 30 Sec Fitness Challenge / #SB30sFittnessChallenge ". • This promotion is run by: Panasonic South Africa Pty LTD. • Please contact us on (011) 312 7015 (weekdays during office hours 08h00 – 17h00) if you do not understand any part of these terms and conditions or if you have any questions about these terms and conditions or the promotion. • By entering the promotion, all Participants confirm that they have read and agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. • This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
1. WHEN DOES THE PROMOTION START AND END? • The promotion period runs from15/11/2016 – 15/01/2017. • Panasonic South Africa reserves the right to change the duration of the promotion, subject to these terms and conditions, if it is deemed necessary due, for instance, to circumstances beyond their control such as acts of God, changes or new interpretations of legislation, or any other unforeseen event.
2. WHO MAY ENTER THE PROMOTION? (WHO QUALIFIES FOR ENTRY INTO THE DRAW?) • South African citizens, as well as legal foreign nationals in South Africa and Namibian residents with a South African residential address may enter the promotion. • Entrants must be 18 years or older. 3. WHO MAY NOT ENTER THE PROMOTION?The following persons may not take part in this promotion. • Panasonic employees i.e. director(s), member(s), partner(s), employee(s), agencies(s), or consultant(s) relating to this promotion. • Any supplier of goods and services in connection with this promotion. • The spouse, life partner, siblings, children, or parents of any of the persons named above.
4. THE PRIZES • The Panasonic prizes consist of: 1 x SC-PMX70 (Hi Res Micro Hifi) 1 x TH-32D315Q (32” TV) 1 x TH-40D315Q (40” FHD TV) 1 x RP-BTD10 (Bluetooth Headphones) 1 x RP-HD10 (Hi Res Headphones) 1 x DMC-FZ70 (Bridge Camera) 1 x SC-HTB485 (Soundbar Home Theatre) 1 x TH-55DX650Q 5. HOW TO ENTERPARTICIPANTS MAY ENTER THE PROMOTION BY: • Submitting weekly challenge videos as instructed by Garreth Soldierboy McLellan. • Videos should be uploaded to on the official 30 Second Fitness Challenge Facebook Page. • These might be displayed on both the Panasonic South Africa and Soldierboy Facebook pages.
6. HOW THE PANASONIC PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED: • At the end of each week of the promotion a random computerised draw will take place during which all the prizes will be allocated to the winners. • The winners will be drawn from all entries received up to 10 days after the challenge is sent out to the public • The type of Panasonic products awarded as prizes will be random and will be at Panasonic’s sole discretion. • Panasonic product prizes cannot be transferred or converted into cash. • Panasonic South Africa reserves the right to request a Participant’s ID document before handing over a prize to confirm the winner’s identity.
7. HOW WILL WINNERS WILL BE NOTIFIED? • All winners will be notified by telephone during the course of the month following the day of the closing date. • Panasonic product prizes will be delivered within 21 working days of a prize winner being notified of winning. • All winners will be published on Panasonic’s Facebook page and Twitter account. 8. WHAT HAPPENS IF PANASONIC CANNOT CONTACT A WINNER OR IF A WINNER IS NOT ABLE TO TAKE UP THE PRIZE? • If Panasonic cannot contact a prize winner within 5 (five) attempts to contact the winner, Panasonic will award the prize to the next drawn Participant.
9.GENERAL • By entering the promotion Participants give permission for their name and surname, as well as their entry video to be posted onto the Panasonic South Africa Facebook page and Twitter account, and to be used in other public announcements of the winners, as well as in future promotional material, unless a winner expressly asks Panasonic not to do so. • Entries must be sent in the correct format with the required #FitterIsBetter or #LivePanasonic. Entries that are not tagged as #FitterIsBetter or #LivePanasonic may be disqualified. • Panasonic has the right to end this promotion at any time. If this happens, Panasonic will publish a notice on Facebook and all Participants agree to waive (give up) any rights that they may have with regards to this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no rights against Panasonic. • Panasonic reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the promotion. • Panasonic will publish changes to these terms and conditions on www.panasonic.com/promotions and Panasonic’s Facebook page (www.facebook.com/PanasonicSouthAfrica). • It is each Participant’s responsibility to check the websites for amendments to these terms and conditions. • Participants will not hold Panasonic liable for any technical errors originating from Panasonic, the hosting website, Facebook.com or any other service provider.
9. GENERAL CONTINUED: • Should any Participant be found to be in contravention of any of these terms and conditions or in the opinion of Panasonics, be engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of Panasonic, then Panasonic reserves the right to disqualify such a Participant on written notice. • Information collected from Participants will be used by Panasonic only and will not in any way be transferred or made available to third parties. • The clauses in these terms and conditions are severable. This means that if any clause in these terms and conditions is found to be unlawful, it will be removed and the remaining clauses will still apply. • Wherever time has been referred to in these terms and conditions, it refers to GMT +2. • These terms and conditions and the promotion are governed by the law of the Republic of South Africa. • An auditor will oversee the prize allocation process in order to ensure fairness and correctness. • The judge’s decision will remain final. Panasonic will enter into no further correspondence.